Last Updated: 29 September, 2021
Thank you for visiting our website. The protection and confidentiality of your personal data is of particular importance for WeCanFly.
In this Policy, we will inform you about the processing of personal data in connection with the services we offer at https://wecanflyagency.com. Personal data comprises all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (Article 4 (1) GDPR). This includes information, such as your name, e-mail address, or telephone number. Information that is not directly associated with your identity, does not contain within this scope.
The Data Controller (hereinafter referred to as “WeCanFly”) in the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation is: Mohi.to sp. z o.o. having its seat in Wrocław, Poland (Oławska Street 27-29, 50-123-672).
T: +48 501 048 944
What kind of data do we process?
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you subscribe to our newsletter, download our ebooks, participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number, and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
We collect anonymous data from every visitor of the Website to monitor traffic and fix bugs. For example, we collect information like web requests, the data sent in response to such requests, the Internet Protocol address, the browser type, the browser language, and a timestamp for the request.
We also use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits.
We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
For what purpose and on what ground are data processed?
We only use your personal information to provide you the WeCanFly services or to communicate with you about the Website or those services. We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data about you that we store, including personal information. We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
• Doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request
• We believe it’s needed to enforce our legal agreements or that is legally required
• We believe it’s needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues
For how long will data be processed?
Your data will be processed until there is a ground for processing them, i.e.:
• in the event a consent is granted until it is withdrawn, restricted or until you have taken other steps limiting such consent,
• if data are necessary for performing a contract, in the period when such contract is being performed and until claims under the contract have become time-barred (3 or 6 years),
• where data processing is based on legitimate interest of the controller, until you have submitted an effective objection,
• for tax and accounting reasons, in the scope and for the period in accordance with applicable provisions.
What rights are afforded to our Users as data subjects?
In accordance with provisions of the GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, you are afforded the following rights related to the processing of your personal data by WeCanFly:
• right to access your data, including to obtain a copy of them,
• right to demand rectification of data,
• right to data erasure (right to be forgotten),
• right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, being the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Poland,
• right to restriction of processing,
• right to object (a justified objection to processing based on legitimate interest of the controller).
We have carried out balance tests regarding the processing of personal data based on our legitimate interest referred to above. Please contact us if you wish to obtain more information.
If your data are processed on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If your data are processed on the basis of consent or in the performance of a contract (necessary for the performance of a service) you have the right to transfer personal data.
If you request rectification, erasure or restricting the processing of personal data, we will notify recipients of such data to whom personal data were disclosed unless this proves impossible or would involve a disproportionate effort, and at your request concerning your data we will inform you about those recipients.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, you need to contact us by going to the Contact tab.
Who is data disclosed to?
Transfer of data outside EEA
Our partners have their offices mainly in countries of the European Economic Area (EEA). Some from among our partners, for example Google or Facebook, have their offices outside EEA, however. In connection with transfer of your data outside EEA, we make sure our Partners provide guarantees of high level of personal data protection. These guarantees result, in particular, from using standard contractual clauses accepted by the Commission (EU) as provided in § 46 sec. 2 of the GDPR You have the right to demand that we provide you with a copy of standard contractual clauses by sending an inquiry.
We take reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. But, you should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from the Sites may not be secure.
The Website is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via the Website from visitors in this age group.
What are Cookies? Cookies are IT data saved in files and stored on terminal equipment of You, which the browser sends to the server upon each connection with WeCanFly Website from a given terminal equipment – when you visit various sites in the Internet (i.e. your computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.). A cookie usually contains the name of a website it originates from, its lifetime, a unique number generated for the purpose of identifying the browser connecting to the website and any other necessary data. You can find more information about cookies and similar technologies at wszystkoociasteczkach.pl and youronlinechoices.com
For what purpose are Cookies used?
• so that our website operate faster and are more user-friendly,
• in order to collect aggregate statistics which will allow us to understand how our website is used and to improve their functionality,
• Security- support for mechanisms preventing abuse on our website,
• Necessary for website operation – Necessary for proper operation and viewing of our website, they allow you to navigate through the websites and to use website elements.
• Functional – Remembering your settings and choices (for example, username, region of your location, settings configuration, language and communication preferences) They also allow you to use social media tools, they are helpful in the process of filling out forms.
How to change Cookies settings or remove Cookies?
Most Internet browsers are set to automatically accept Cookies. However, you may change your browser settings to block Cookies – in whole or in part, or for example to each time receive a notification when Cookies are sent to your device. You need to remember though that if you do block Cookies that we use, this may have a negative effect on convenience of use of our website. Detailed information can be found in settings of your Internet browser. Find the name of your Internet browser below and click on the link to find out more: